The first and best pay wall is now available to everyone!
Back in 2006, when we built the first fully integrated pay wall into our CMS, everyone thought we were crazy. Many laughed at us.
We knew back then that the ad-only model of digital monetization would not be enough. Subscribers would have to pay for content.
Until recently, you had to buy our CMS to get the industry's best and most flexible pay wall.
paywallQ is now available to anyone. It works with any CMS, including WordPress and most legacy CMS platforms.
And because we've been at this pay wall business years longer than anyone else, our platform is a few steps ahead of the pack.
paywallQ does a lot of things you've been wishing for in a pay wall. Here are a few examples:
- Use it to create different types of subscriptions based on content types (video, blogs, stories), categories (sports, local news, food) or platform (e-edition, web site, mobile).
- Sell memberships with different levels of access or benefits.
Sell products, like clothing, books or special sections using our flexible shopping cart.
- Retain complete control over the offers, pricing, branding, e-mail messages and even the wording of buttons at every turn.
- Easily manage hard or metered or registration pay walls. Change pay wall strategies easily.
- The first print-centric, web pay wall platform because it can seamlessly integrate with your legacy circulation system.
- Secure and PCI compliant. We can collect funds or run them through your credit card processor.
- Low setup fees and your choice of fixed or revenue share options for ongoing costs.