Connect with Bill at NNA!
Creative Circle Media Solutions will be an exhibitor and Bill Ostendorf will lead three sessions at the National Newspaper Association meeting in Norfolk, Va.
Bill will lead sessions on improving web ads, native news for weeklies and better news layout.
Bill will be available to lead three, free private critiques. These are 20-minute one-on-ones with publishers who sign up in advance. Contact Bill or Sean to sign up. First come; first served!
"We all love feedback and this is an opportunity for you to bring anything you want feedback on – your branding, some ads, a newspaper, a special section, a web site, a new product – and I will give you from three to a half dozen ways you can improve that product or item," says Ostendorf. "Typically those improvements are pretty easy and fast so they can go home with actionable ideas."
Our classified system partner, The Newspaper Manager, will also be exhibiting.
Visit our booth at the trade show to learn more about some of our most popular products:
• newsroomQ, our editorial print production CMS designed to lower your print production costs while giving you a flexible, modern production workflow. It works with any recent version of Quark or InDesign.
• mediasiteQ, our web CMS, which is the most flexible and dynamic in the industry. It's easy to learn and run, saving you time and money. It can provide lots of new digital revenue opportunities. It's affordable and is will significantly increase your traffic, time on site and page views over your existing site.
• Our print redesigns, which are not just about changing fonts, colors and layouts. We'll give your newsroom a new, user-oriented focus that will improve content, engagement and relevance for everything you do, in print and online. We always have a positive impact on redership and user satisfaction and often grow circulation, reduce churn and increase newsstand sales.
• paywallQ, the industry's first and best pay wall, can handle any kind of pay wall strategy and also provides e-commerce capabilities.
• Our new web and print classified solution with Mirabel's Newspaper Manager gives you the opportunity to replace your inflexible, expensive legacy classified system with a modern, web-centric solution that will reinvigorate your classified revenue.
• Creative Outsourcing, our high-end agency services that can help create great advertising concepts for your clients or produce sophisticated web or print products for advertisers – books, magazines, annual reports, etc. We can also produce your magazine or niche products for you.