Bill will be at the New York Press Associaiton event again this year on April 13-14. He's not speaking this time, but will be manning booth #17 at the show.
The NYPA show will be at the Gideon Putnam Hotel and Conference Center in Saratoga Springs.
Creative Circle is offering THREE FREE “Flash Feedback” sessions during the conference to the first three companies that sign up!
Ostendorf, one of the industry's leading consultants, will spend 15 minutes with each company and will offer three or more actionable ideas, fixes or improvements you can make when you get home.
Bring copies of your newspaper, niche product, marketing campaign or your URL for your sit-down with Bill. You can learn more or sign up on our web site — www.creativecirclemedia.com/flashfeedback — or come to our booth to register.
Don’t wait. We only have three slots to give!
“I promise you’ll learn something and that you will go home with real ideas you can take action on next week,” says Bill. “It will be fun, too!”
Some of the most popular products in our booth:
• newsroomQ, our editorial print production CMS designed to lower your print production costs while giving you a flexible, modern production workflow. It works with any recent version of Quark or InDesign.
• mediasiteQ, our web CMS, which is the most flexible and dynamic in the industry. It's easy to learn and run, saving you time and money. It can provide lots of new digital revenue opportunities. It's affordable and is will significantly increase your traffic, time on site and page views over your existing site.
• Our print redesigns, which are not just about changing fonts, colors and layouts. We'll give your newsroom a new, user-oriented focus that will improve content, engagement and relevance for everything you do, in print and online. We always have a positive impact on redership and user satisfaction and often grow circulation, reduce churn and increase newsstand sales.
• paywallQ, the industry's first and best pay wall, can handle any kind of pay wall strategy and also provides e-commerce capabilities.
• Our new integrated classified platform with Mirabel's Newspaper Manager gives you the opportunity to replace your inflexible, expensive legacy classified system with a modern, web-centric solution thata will reinvigorate your classified revenue.