Bill Ostendorf will lead a full day of workshops on Saturday, June 2. He'll also lead one-on-one critiques on Friday, June 1.
You can also connect with Bill at the conference to learn more about some of our most popular products:
• newsroomQ, our editorial print production CMS designed to lower your print production costs while giving you a flexible, modern production workflow. It works with any recent version of Quark or InDesign.
• mediasiteQ, our web CMS, which is the most flexible and dynamic in the industry. It's easy to learn and run, saving you time and money. It can provide lots of new digital revenue opportunities. It's affordable and is will significantly increase your traffic, time on site and page views over your existing site.
• Our print redesigns, which are not just about changing fonts, colors and layouts. We'll give your newsroom a new, user-oriented focus that will improve content, engagement and relevance for everything you do, in print and online. We always have a positive impact on redership and user satisfaction and often grow circulation, reduce churn and increase newsstand sales.
• paywallQ, the industry's first and best pay wall, can handle any kind of pay wall strategy and also provides e-commerce capabilities.
• Our new web and print classified solution with Mirabel's Newspaper Manager gives you the opportunity to replace your inflexible, expensive legacy classified system with a modern, web-centric solution that will reinvigorate your classified revenue.
• Creative Outsourcing, our high-end agency services that can help create great advertising concepts for your clients or produce sophisticated web or print products for advertisers – books, magazines, annual reports, etc. We can also produce your magazine or niche products for you.